Pages

April 1, 2010

This Song

I think this song is about falling in love or at least how it should feel. Like nothing makes sense and everything you thought you knew has a whole new perspective. You're sitting in a daze so all you can do it try to find the beat. :)

alright, it to me this song makes me think about how it used to be so easy for me to say to my self that i was in love with this guy, and now I can't remember the feeling of being in love, and I can't remember why I was in love with him, and why I cried for him

Pretty much comes down the fact that each person gets something a little different out of each song they listen to.

No one is wrong or right.

I think that's how songs should be.

I really relate to this song because it reminds me of letting go of someone who you cared so much about and then realizing that you don't even miss them that much.
And then, after you've healed, and you hear your old favorite song, you can't believe that you ever liked it so much, and you're so surprised to discover that you don't even remember the lyrics


I think this song is about getting older, like someone you love with Alzheimer's who is not the way they used to be and how they can't remember the simple things they loved It is telling you to embrace what you love while you have it.

and now,

I take it as losing direction in your life. You had a plan, a purpose, and a moral compass to follow, and life was good, when suddenly you forget. You can't believe your own thoughts anymore, and reality seems foreign...you try to drown it out. You find yourself doing things you never thought you would, good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment