Pages

July 12, 2010

Water, water, water everywhere


its 3.54PM and I'm stuck in college because of rain...
Don't know what to do and Japanese exam are TOMORROW!!! great..=(
its raining heavily in K.K city (..or maybe whole Malaysia)
my twins says that we should wait until the rain stop....
I wonder if it rain in Japan, America, Paris, or any part of the world
Do their also hate it???

I don't know but some says that Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent.
its pretty dark outside....I look at the window , see some people with umbrella, kids playing in the rain..
well somehow I'm not surprised but there is something about it when I see rains....well I used to love rainy day but at some point I really hate it...Oh Well some part of the world might though the rain as a good sign in life but in some part ...they just don't ...
there a quotes that I still remember by Langston Hughes which is "Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth," =) well obviously this quotes gave me a little strength about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment