Pages

November 12, 2010

The day before the trip Part I

Hello readers! Well just an update for today.... I mean the day before our MS study trip to Kudat( Tip of Borneo). Well this is might be the last trip for me with the rest of the classmate of DTM/DHM 05/09 but I will reminisces every single great moment of it. Or maybe not...


My sister is sick so she can't go to college for today...so today it's only me alone .....Okay,tomorrow field trip, long day and ha...guest what everybody, I've already packs all necessary things for the trip too! Since this will a 2 days and 1 night trip only, I've decided to bring just a few clothes and notes for our research later. Of course not just clothes but other small things too ( you what I mean).Hopes its not going to rain because I'll have my handmade Teru Teru Bozu with me....


Well we all had been given a brief about this trip twice...yup TWICE to make sure that everything will be going smooothly during the entire field trip. On the 2nd meeting, we've been given a schedule for the trip with I think it was really rushing though.

Here's the schedule of our trip
Saturday ( November 13th)
7.30-8.00     Gathering at Padang Merdeka
8.00-10.00   Depart from Kota Kinabalu to our main destination, Kudat
10.00-10.30 Rest at Langkon,the junction between Kota Merudu & Kudat
10.30-11.30 Visit the Gombizu Honey Bee farm at Matunggong Town
11.30-1.30   Visit the Sumangkap Gong Factory, also located in Matunggong T.
1.30-2.30     Bavanggazo ( the Rungus Longhouse)
2.30-3.30     Visit the Tinanggol Manik-manik factory
3.30-4.30     Visit the Tamu Kudat
4.30-7.30     Go to our Hotel(probably an inn or something)& rest
7.30-10.30   Group activity ( passing puzzle....ngehhh)
11.00            Sleeping time!!

Sunday (November 14th)
7.30-8.30     Breakfast for the children
9.00-10.30   Visit to the Tip of Borneo, Tanjung Simpang Mengayau
10.30-11.30 Rest at Kg.Tiga Papan ( it mean 3 wood village for sure..)
11.30-12.30 Free time & last minute shopping at Langkon ( back where we came from
12.30-2.30   Depart from Kudat back to Kota Kinabalu ( Goodbye Kudat!!)


Okay there's a few thing that I don't like this trip is the group activity where we all had to play passing puzzle just for the entire night...freakyyy ~~

Oh.. don't get me wrong... it just this kind of activity I've once been humiliated in front of the whole students ....they told to dance shuffle in front of them ....yes I can dance really ..IN MY ROOM. I've done something has been really embarrasing in my life....DARN!!
Second thing is....limited time to enjoy yourself overthere. As you can from the schedule above, most of the timing you get in each place is one hour ONLY. Seriously ?!?!

Anyway, before that I had to finish my work in PPM so I don't get headache when coming back from the field trip...no no no way!

Hmm... I wonder what we will eat during our stay? All the student had to pay for their own meal but I had to save my very own budjet for sure. God bless us all...hope everything went well tomorrow

Wait, I heard that some of the place we'll visit is quite haunted. Really?
Nahh....can't be


is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment