Pages

November 22, 2010

Kudat Field Trip Part III

 at Padang Merdeka, everyone seems waiting for the bus...

waiting and waiting...


And finally the bus have arrived, of to go now Peace for my camera


At Gombizau Honeybee Farm.. tourist trail for sure...


Sister Sarara having fun too!

Some of the Goong of Rungus community


This is a few of my friend, nice pose though..hehehe


the people of Rungus showing us about how to make honey using their traditional own way


Watch out for the BEES!!


I don't dance but hey few simple step might work for me!





Don't forget your assignment for sure, ha I did some research about the honey....hand shake with the local just fine by me


The Great Kong....I mean Gong..opps


Those dancer dance gracefully and delicated...I'm taking their picture too





This is when a Rungus lady showing us on gong making prosses...quite complicated though





Everybody seems a little bit stress, don't you think? Look at those faces


BEWARE OF 20 Feet of Kong ....I mean Gong!!! RUN RUN!!


Don't wanna miss a photoshoot...smile for the camera everyone





Our bus stuck but thanks to the effort of all student ...the bus manage to move


The Manaranjak Homestay...cool huh?


Climbing the hill to get to the Rungus Longhouse...tired but everyone is happy...WELDONE!hahahaha


Anyone who love jewelery here...its fake but really pretty though...I want One


Inside the Rungus Longhouse...all made up with natural sources....but wait ...err does anyone left out their legs? Please glue before it run toward people!!




Finally I can take a pinaepple...ah ~ Small Pinaepple YES

Here's the Rungus Local lady who dress in her traditional dress....they called in Pinakol....
Smile....( look at my red face... funny)



the stair inside Rungus Longhouse.....watch your step, Everyone

More photo on the next post gotta go....gotta work to do

No comments:

Post a Comment