Pages

August 19, 2010

Exam in the middle of Ramadan

Hello frieds!! its the 9th day of Ramadan, hope everything went well with you. As for me, well I have to be prepared as my enemy are approaching next month. I've do a lot of reading, doin' homeworks and all...to I've create myself a bookshelf online (oh well at first I have no idea about it.....living in third country makes life really uncomfortable in terms of Technology) and it was really nice!!! Love it!!
Mr. Happy
okey back to the topics, I was hoping have some time to spend with my family but have to focus on study..Great.

Actually very busy lately and I don't even have for blogging. Theres so many things to tell. Well I'm not in the position to complain ( I'll make you proud, momma!!) Anyways, I've told by my friends that final exams will be a little bit hard  but that will never stop me ( except for the rain ~ Go Away!!) from getting high marks for TTM, Heritage paper, and Event Mgnt.....(not)...

And today weather play a little trick on me and my twins sister....I thought today was going to rain but suddenly the sun shone again....what relieve because yesterday we are sooo WET!!! Being splash by the water and laugh by the publics, that are not so cool at all. Life as the student must be continue even theres a ridiculous moment of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment