Pages

August 17, 2010

Too busy...

I thought my work has done but turned out it became more and more ....ngeh. Should love my life better these days...
But as a human being I'm also tired of work, everything that are not related to my personal life....and I hate it when somebody assigned to do their but their end up with me....Stupid poeple. So called laziness.
Well I've very busy lately and have no time for blog. After all these past few week, I realized something....I don't know how to say it out loud but I'll bet it definitely a positive circumstances for me....A lot of things happen lately, luckily I got my sister and family who are there supporting me...blah blah. Since today are the 7th of Ramadan, I thought wanted to do something special but...ngeh ngeh ngeh have to "come back from Ribenaland, kiddies" that what just my lecturer always said to us if we carried away...hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment