Pages

September 14, 2010

Eids day ...not bad at all . Part I

Hello readers, hope you guys doing just fine...well as for me I'm finish celebrating Eids day with my family....
it was such great time we had since 2 years ago....

1st Day
We went to our grandmother's house located not far from our hometown. Well its been awhile since we met them all and I got the chance to meet all my cousins, nephews and nieces ( oh how I miss them ..) whoa, I'm think getting old when I saw them. They grew up fast!!! Anyway, before all of us can eat, all the boys recite the prayers to thank God then....we eat happily..ngeh..

Okay, this might be boring but wait until I tell you about my visit trip to my father's house.
Well before I start, I would like to tell a little bit about my biological father ..... name Abdul Rahman, 39 this year( same age with my mom). ....He's not friendly person and love to be alone ( I don't know what my mom see in him....ngeh), always think he right in everything and don't accept other opinion including his from his brother or sister ....not even a religious person .okay thats all I can tell oh they already divorce with my mom but still ....we sibblings has to ask some pocket money from him, right?

So just us sibblings went to his house to celebrate the eids with him ( although I don't want to). Well his house located at Tanjung Aru near the beach....Then when we try to shake his hand, he quickly pulled his hand and pulled the stupid look that he always shows us....what the fuck old man....ah feeling better...
Well so what, we just went inside the house where we saw our grandmother lying on the couch then  smiling when she saw us 5. She looks pale and weak....she 86 years old ...well to tell you the truth, I don't think my grandma ever remember us anymore...she just smile to us like meeting some sort of stranger or something which kinda make me feel sad about it. Back to the topic about my father, well after all these years, he still kind of person that you want to punch when you saw him.....actually last year we fight two days before eids  and I hit him on the face and he just shock....hahahaha serve him right....I hate him, I'll never forget what he has done toward my mother which was so unforgivable....

My aunts and uncles are the best things that ever happen to me, their the one who always give me love and attention I need it and when they saw me in trouble they will help me but I can say that since they're my father sibbling they kinda hypocrite too!! ( ...I supposed you can't trust everyone 100% including your family ) After a few hours stuck inside 'his' house....we live and we don't even look at him....go to hell old man!!!

To be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment