Pages

September 1, 2010

Japanese Oral test on Cloudy day

Okey today .. Suiyobi desu and its cloudy outside the window....Well today's the day for my first Japanese Oral Test where it supposed to started at 8.30a.m...hahaha I supposed to start at 9.50a.m hence according to my number of queue which is 17. but I was lucky that my Sensei told me that I can start my Oral test earlier than it supposed to be...Glad luck is in my hand for today.....sort of. =( Then, I teach some of my friends about Japanese for their revision..I'm glad about it they can do it too because all of them said that Japanese is....well 'Muzukashii desu' But for me I think its interesting to learn new languages especially when you are involved in tourism line ...hope today will be good day all of us but as for the weather....hope its not going to rain!!

The Malaysian will celebrating Eids on Saturday next week. Can't wait!! My family had prepared everything for Eids and this year we decided to celebrate it only with simple but great Eids...I used to think it's such a waste when planning for big occassions like this coming but life experiences had taught me to appreciate it more as I grow up, all great people that love me will soon left me one by one....miss my grandmother though..Well Happy EIDS for everybody aroundthe world.....god blesses all

No comments:

Post a Comment