Pages

September 27, 2010

New International Interest - JAPAN

Hello readers!! Fancy of knowing you stopping by my blog today!Okay first of all I've just finish my Transportation Management paper which I think quite hard than the previous paper.

For the record, I just had new International interest...I'm starting fancy Japan. Well since I'm learning Japanese in my study,and of course I fell in love withthe culture and tradition. So I followed this blog and I think its amazing where the author show some amazing design about modern Japanese design house which amuse me and I thought its perfectly design by the Japanese designer.

Another thing She introduce in her blog something that I think its very unique design plus some interesting place I think the best the kara kira chow which is the stationary designed beautifull card.
When I first learn the language I thought it would be hard for me to handle but turned out it wasn't that bad either. Well I haven't tried the food but I'll think I could give it a try ( even Shuushi I'm still don't know how it is tastes) ... oh I heard about this dish called wagashi which I think its a really cute dish.....Ooo how I love to taste all of the japanese cuisine..( mom lets go to Japan!!)


wagashi image via google
Okay just for today, had to do something....if you got time or chance try visit the kara kira chow....

No comments:

Post a Comment