Pages

October 25, 2010

3 things...

Hello readers! Lucky for you bump into my blog again . Well yesterday I was play sports with all my cousin. Me and my twin was actually going there to pratice our ping- pong skill
to see whether we still can play it or not but turned out after awhile we played badminton...then my sister said to me "Fatim, just practical use the theory of this sport to badminton..." and I was like WHAT?

Seriously ?? You don't know how to play it but still you just what to play badminton, Sis do you what we are in the middle of a circumstances....nevermind!! Well,this Saturday our college have a match with all college in Sabah where we had no idea how our college going to handle it but ...Ping pong club...seems we don't have clue who's going to participate in the competition. Poor Miss Akiko ~~~ Eventhough I know how to play ping pong but ...hey you wouldn't be better if you don't practice everyday, right?

Next problem come up was the trip to Kudat( another tourist trail in Sabah), Well I'm literally don't have a problem with it or the location because it's our study trip for Malaysian Study....Problem is the date for the trip....Well actually on the day of our trip, my family ( Father site) have feast for reminisce the memory of my late grandmother who just passed away just few weeks ago ( blessed you, Grandma..). Hmmm~~ Don't know what to do...God please hear me and help me...

Next things, well Halloween is around the corner! WATCH OUT FOR MICHEAL J. !! Never Celebrate Halloween before but my mom said she once celebrate it in US and its really great! Once my mom says she like it very much and miss the occasion, this silly kind of image suddenly pop into my head and said " Mom, is that you?"
Anyway, I've once saw a cute pumpkin decoration and it was the cutest ever....


Ha! Can you believe it October is coming to an end? This last week of October brings a lot Halloween Fun!

For now I'll just think this three thing in this week and try to enjoy life as much as I could. Not just Halloween but my birthday for this week too!


Well that all for now, makes sure you grab some snack while reading my post...

No comments:

Post a Comment