Pages

October 1, 2010

Funny and embarassing moment ...

hello readers!! Hope everything's fine with you guys. Okay, so today I just finish my exam ( horray!!) and there's some funny incident this morning. I fart in the middle of exam hehehe. Is that wrong? well I don't think so but it might be a little bit embarassing because of course it happen in front of everybody ( if someone saw or hear me...hehehe)* apologies for the person sit behind me...Forgive me but I had to...*
Well I think everybody hear it but they pretend that they don't hear anything...;D

I think its really funny and I still remember until this days that my grandmother used to told me that if you fart comes along with sound, it will not be smell to bad actually but if it doesn't come with sound, HA !!! BANG! You know what will happen.

Silly post for today and it really sometimes annoys me to thinking about it...hahaha silly me

No comments:

Post a Comment