Pages

October 21, 2010

Magazine cover...

Hello readers!!
Been very busy lately searching article about 1Malaysia and some work about magazine for for our ICT minor assignment...

Hope everything went well with you guys at home or everywhere..so I've been thinking about my minor project for ICT( IT of course..) and there so much to do lately. Magazine cover, well this project is like a competition for me where my class told by our lecturer that we had to design a magazine cover and one with the most attracting and perfect magazine cover, their's will be use for our college next year magazine ...wow didn't see that coming actually...Perhaps I should at least try my best in it eventhough I don't really that good when it comes to magazine cover or even ICT..

There already some few sample I've made for the project but I'm still not sure about it...ngeh

We only had 2 month for this semester so, better work extra hard a bit right?

So that all for now, I'm late for class. See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment