Pages

October 18, 2010

First day of college...and trouble overflow!

Hello readers! Hope everything went well with you all...
Just a post for a day

Yes, hence the title ...yup trouble overflow this morning! So annoying AHH~~~

Newsflash! New protocol in our college, well us student has to Blue slip for entering our class. Even my friends Emma and Summerty are mad about this. Hope better tomorrow...please, please, PLEASE~~~

O.k, me and my sister had to go to finance just to solve our finance fee for this month. Already had our negotiation with Ms. Chai ( finance lady), her voice really slow even I myself can't hear what she's saying...

back to the topic, we went late for our class and the session already start. WHATT ?!?!?! Really had to catch up with others by this afternoon we supposed to get our blue slip ( its like our ticket before entering the class, What a stupid protocol!!) I'm felt that shooting somebody can make the situation okay for me

or this


well maybe this too!



Ha! Silly, trouble comes and go~~~

Have to go for my blue slip now, wish me good luck!
BLue Slip , Here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment