Pages

December 8, 2010

Blank crisis in the Middle of December


Hello readers! Yes, another post for the day...
Hence the title, I have some problem which I think this shouldn't be happen right now.


Firstly of all, last Monday was my first examination paper (examination week) which are Japanese 2 and Malaysian Studies and good thing that happen to me...well I had a serious fever and supposed to be in bed...Great!! I don't feel comfortable at all...Arghhh....


First 2 hour was Japanese test and I really thought I can't but turned out it was okay for me. I not sure about the answer and such but hope that I can ace my Japanese paper. As MS, well....I just had to depend on my gut( God please help me)...

Next, my mother had to pays all the bills in the house, but my aunt seems like she doesn't care about that kind of thing. Stupid Bitch! Guest what? She's been living in our house 6 months ago and didn't do anything ( chores to help us), the only thing I think she know about life was eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep, work..etc. That BITCh look like a pathetic cow in that house and I don't even want to see her face.....Ah ~ much better!
her face looks like a ghost coming out of the TV show ( Guest what?) ..ngeh!

Another problem was financial of course! Here's the thing, my friends has invited me and my sister for a trip to Kundasang as our last trip before next semester but the problem was, at first they said the fees was below RM100, which I think fairly good enough but then when the other 2 student decided not to join, of course the fees will eventually go up slightly and we had to pay more then the actual fees that they first recommended us.
But we just blame them right? They might have anything else to do like part time job or whatever....My friends was actually organized this trip but that okay.

My moms going to kill me!

Note-to-self: Please ask for the net price of any trip before you jon them!

No comments:

Post a Comment