Pages

December 27, 2010

Good bye 2010

Hello readers! Wait....
Merry Christmas to you all (..bleh so fake)
Just another post of the day after Christmas day and of course the last for this year! Wow 2010 almost end and there so much joy and tears through out this year.... So much to do and of course fight for my rights in everything I do in college and yes I manage to deal with all kinds of things this year
I don't have any Christmas wish list but I do that everyone will have great Christmas and amazing New year to come....
Hopes everyone happy with their family

Hey people asked me whether I believe in Santa....kinda weird because I used to believe in him but not anymore( I'm 19 yrs old) Well now Papa Claus is an Icon to Christmas ....is really beautiful that when you once believe in Santa will remains as the sweetest memory in childhood where I used to think how happy and carefree I used to be....


So that's it for today post and this year post.....see you next year and have a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment