Pages

December 16, 2010

Please ...no bad jokes, it's really rude!

Yesterday I just found out that I've fail my paper....Darn!! My lecturer just told by in front of everybody at the computer lab. which then I think "are you trying to embarrassing me in front of everyone?" ARgghh....that is soooo not professional. Somethings smell fishy and I don't like the way Mr/Mrs Google told me about the result of my exam. Crying out loud in front my loving and caring little sister, she's trying to calm me and saying it could be possible since we all had already go to the trip and done few paper work that Mr/Mrs Google trying to told us to do. Thinking deeply, yeah of course all paper work are perfectly done and there's even an extra info in it.....

Forgive me if you think this as a funny jokes, ha think again.....THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! When Mr/Mrs Google tell me that I've just failed my paper and I had to repeat the subject, that's doesn't make any sense. I've battling with that bastard called 'Examination' and did my best to it AND I passed all of it. Never take repeat on my paper...not even a re-sit!! I take seriously about my studies and I don't want just because a single stupid jokes about my paper it could make lose my temper....Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment