Pages

December 10, 2010

Finally

Today is the last paper for my examination which is PPM....
I'm quite satisfied with all my answer on the paper but since I'm sitting in front of the lecture ( which I not really like..) and behind me, my friend who always support me, my sister who sat right next to me...HA ~~ just what I need in life...SUPPORT!

Funny thing is, one of my friends called Vincent W. who are 20 minutes late during exam doing something that is really crazy by sat in the class then 10 minutes later out for nothing. What? For real? And he said he wants to re-sits the exam. Come on. It's really a waste of time you know....ngeh!Well at that time everyboody seems to strees out a bit but that doesn't bother me because I know what to do hehehe..

Everybody was excited because this our last in college in 5th semester which this means HOLIDAYS!! Yes and we're off from any homework and such but I going to miss them all..

No comments:

Post a Comment