Pages

December 17, 2010

But things are getting better ~

"So much things happen lately and I'm being such a cow yesterday.But things are getting better. Despite the sadness that hovers above me like a little gray cloud ready to rain at any given moment, I still find reason to smile, because I’m blessed and my life is good. The sun still shines. I have everything I could possibly need and what I want for nothing. I have my God, my family and friends and etc. My life filled with abundance.

Things are changing around here an I won’t apologizes for that ~"

An inspiration from a women who had just lost her brother before Christmas, sad but with Gods will anything can happen. Go and hug your family ..try say something nice to them because we never know what will happen in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment